Client Services ManagerApply Now Back to Careers
Title: Client Services Manager
Job Grade: Exempt/Salary
Gulf Capital Bank is the first new de novo bank in the Houston area since 2008. The bank aims to redefine the value of a bank by offering the personal relationship touches of a traditional community bank combined with the ease of state-of-the-art banking technology and global connections provided by a group of Houston’s business and civic leaders.
The bank is located at One Riverway, at the corner of Woodway and South Post Oak Lane. It will offer walk-in services such as checking and cash management, online banking and payment with Zelle®, mobile deposits, secured and unsecured commercial loans, letters of credit and consumer loans. Additionally, Gulf Capital Bank plans to target and serve middle-market businesses with annual revenues up to $2 billion.
The Client Services Manager and Officer is responsible for ensuring our clients receive excellent customer service by creating policies and procedures the client services department adheres to; Supervising and coordinates activities of staff engaged in resolving client concerns and complaints; Acts as the voice of the client for internal meetings and the voice of the company to the client.
- Provides ongoing relationship servicing with current clients to maintain goodwill and gain additional business; Builds long-term financial advisory relationships with clients; Informs and advises customers of status or enhancements to our financial and banking services
- Advises subordinates on handling difficult customer complaints or handles complaint personally; Responds to customer inquiries and requests regarding their account; Suggests resolution on account disputes and other account activity.
- Maintain client and advisor relationships with a high client retention rate
- Responsible for protecting, securing and properly handling all confidential data held by Gulf Capital Bank to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission and unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Gulf Capital or our clients.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates; Develops and recommends improvements to company offerings to the executive management team to improve customer satisfaction and reduce recurring customer complaints
- Attention to regulatory requirements and compliance training applicable to position (Bank Secrecy Act, Customer Information Privacy, federal regulations, ETC)
- Integrity, discretion, and respect for confidential information are absolutely essential
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related discipline from four-year college or university; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in Banking.
- 3 years of experience in sales, marketing or client services at a financial or banking company or related industry with a proven history of retention and client satisfaction.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent analytical, problem resolution, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work effectively and to communicate with all levels of management, branch network, and internal departments.
- Knowledge of Bank products, services and Branch operating policies & procedures
Skills and Abilities
- Strong organizational skills needed to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be customer service and detail oriented.
- Analytical ability required in order to gather and interpret data in situations where the problems are complex.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee will regularly sit; talk; hear; and use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee will occasionally stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb and balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Special vision requirements include close, distant, and peripheral vision; depth perception; and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment and physical demands are those of a standard retail branch setting. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job. Incumbent must attend work on a regular basis, on time, and withstand varying degrees of stress. This position description describes the minimum selection requirements to qualify for the position. Promotion and other employment decisions are based on employer needs, being in good standing, fully competent performance, and other non-discriminatory subjects.
As of the date shown below, the contents of this job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skill required of personnel so classified. Further, essential job functions are subject to change based upon business needs.
Gulf Capital Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Gulf Capital Bank Corporate Human Resources [Houston, Texas]
Revised : 6/25/2020Apply Now Back to Careers